After weeks of traveling and no time in my kitchen I was craving for some me-time, jazz music and baking. So I had a couple of ingredients at home and this cookies arose.
Sesame seeds are one of my favorite seeds and they have so many great health benefits. This superfoods improve blood circulation and heart health, eliminate chronical stress, detoxify the whole body, prevent a variety of cancers, build strong bones, prevent diabetes.. and more!
Ingredients for a sheet of good cookies:
– 2 Cups shredded almonds
– 3/4 Cup tahini
– 1/2 Cup maple sirup (or honey)
– pinch of sea salt
– vanilla, cinnamon
– cacao nibs / black sesame / pistachios
1. Put tahini, maple sirup and vanilla into a pot and heat it on middle temperature for a few minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Preheat the oven to 170C
3. Remove the mixture and let it cool for about 10 minutes
4. Add shredded almonds and cacao nibs/black sesame and mix until a rough dough foams
5. Roll some cookies, put it on the sheet and flat it slightly with your fingers or a fork
6. Decorate them with pistachios or ingredients of your choice
7. Bake for about 10-15 minutes and let them cool on the sheet afterwards